Monday, August 07, 2006

MOMENTS OF MOTION

Even though Alison Jayne Yip moved to Vancouver for a while, she continues to let her eye and hand rove. She has a particular interest in motion and the moment in movement when intention weaves between actions. At least that's how I put it.



What makes it so relevant to what we do here, Alison Jayne, is that motion is the positive/negative male/female to urban design.



And then there are the collages. I cannot put them all here and we'll devote a separate website to this. All I will say about collage in our themes is that from construction, space and combination it is the gateway to abstraction. Abstraction.



I'll let you be the judges of how much it does say about its topics "alley tree" and "Chapel yellow", and I'll let Alison Jayne give us her commentaries when she gets around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home